Looking for reliable host w/ MS SQL

balidoy

I work for a small company with an international customer base. Our customers depend on us to be up 24/7 so they can communicate with us, do online case studies, and place orders.

Right now we are paying about $750 / month to our current host, but the quality is horrible. We have been losing emails at the rate of 50-80% every day for over a week, and our provider is unable or unwilling to fix that. About a month ago a similar problem happened, and then it got fixed; but this time it is worse.

So we are looking for a host that is VERY reliable. We need a managed server; MS SQL Server 2000; 20 email accounts; remote access; and a web server. We have our own domain name. Our budget for hosting is $1000 / month.

How can I find a host that meets our requirements?

I will appreciate your input.

Last edited:
You could put a request in under the request forum and just see what comes up, for starts.

MOD NOTE: Post removed.

Rules said:
3.4 Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
hostdoom, please read the rules:
Rules said:
3.4 Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted.