Looking for sponsor for my site! Many advantages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas8

Hi, I'm the owner of www.hostyourlife.com.

HostYourLife is an image / video / mp3 / rar & zip hosting service that allows you easily upload, link, and share your files on MySpace, eBay, Msn, Blogs, and message boards without any restrictions!

It has been properly functioning since July 23, 2006. We have "earned" 150/200 unique visitors every day and the number is rapidly growing. I don’t have any possibility to keep up the server, because the cost is too high for me..

So, i need a dedicated server with many traffic or flat bandwidth and space.

I think that a hosting company or a private user with a good server could promote my project without problems because with advertising on my site with some banner, text link, pop up, etc your company might be obtain many interested visitors, therefore, for you, customer!

With your help and a powerful dedicated server, we can grow up that project and in a future maybe it can earn money. Look at ImageShack, Rapidshare, Megaupload; they earn a lot of money with ads!

If you can help me, please contact me for further information on msn or send me an e-mail: longhorn_btm@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time to read this.

Pierre

Last edited:
Galaxy-Hosts said:
Are you looking for someone to supply you with a dedicated server? Or can you pay for part of the server bill?

My budget is only 60€/month, i can pay a part of the server.
Now i've got for 59€, AMD Athlon 64, 1 gb ram, 160 gb sata raid1, linux, 100 mbit fd, 1 tera of bandwith.

Is your company galaxy-solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.