Looking for web host with cheap multiple C-Class IPS (/29 or /30) on a dedi or xenVPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloworld123

Please PM me your price/month for a /29 or /30 and that you're capable or provided unique C-Class IPs. I only need 1 IP from each /29 or /30 so you would be able to retain the other IPs for your other customers.

Please also point me to your competitive promotions on dedicated server (with around a Q9300 CPU, 2-8gb mem, small harddrive) or your promotions on xen VPSs.

Cheers

Right now I just need 3 IPs but looking for a provider that can accomodate probably up to 10, maybe 20 over the course of 1-2 years? The IPs are for a private VPN (not commercial, using OpenVPN so I need Xen. OpenVPN often doesn't work on OpenVZ because of tun interface and incompatible iptables). Bandwidth wouldn't be significant. No spamming, IRC, torrents or anything shady.

Last edited:
Please PM me your price/month for a /29 or /30 and that you're capable or provided unique C-Class IPs. I only need 1 IP from each /29 or /30 so you would be able to retain the other IPs for your other customers.

Please also point me to your competitive promotions on dedicated server (with around a Q9300 CPU, 2-8gb mem, small harddrive) or your promotions on xen VPSs.

Cheers

Why paying for a /29 block if you use only 1 [one] extra IP?

Also a Q9300 is not the same as a Xen VPS; are you sure what you whish?

We can offer you IP Blocks with all our dedicated servers. It all depends on what you are looking for. If you only need 1 you might only need our basic package that already includes 4 IP's

Status
Not open for further replies.