Looking to invest in VPS - what questions should I ask?

always the providers that offer only managed VPS are reseller and you will find their price very high,

who says so. this is 100% UNTRUE. looking at your site i would say you are a reseller as your site is a cheap template badly desiogned.

Last edited:
who says so. this is 100% UNTRUE. looking at your site i would say you are a reseller as your site is a cheap template badly desiogned.

This is my point of view and what I can see, if you aren't agree with me, it could be different points of view :)

Thanks for your comment about our website design, we will take that into our consideration.

aren't you agree with me that resellers couldn't grantee our prices!

always the providers that offer only managed VPS are reseller and you will find their price very high, b

how is it your opinion, you made a statement "always" which as i stated is 100% untrue.

just because a VPS supplier offers managed VPS does not mean that the supplier is a reseller. this means the supplier knows how to manage servers or outsources the server management and therefore offers this server as part of the VPS package.

how is it your opinion, you made a statement "always" which as i stated is 100% untrue.

just because a VPS supplier offers managed VPS does not mean that the supplier is a reseller. this means the supplier knows how to manage servers or outsources the server management and therefore offers this server as part of the VPS package.

I did not say all providers, you are true some providers do as you said, but this not meaning it's 100% untrue as you said... I sew a lot of providers doing so.

When you have the knowledge but you don't have your own hardware it's very easy to make profit to resell unmanaged service and offer management ...

You said what you see and I did too, let's see what the others see, while I'm seeing that you are moving us away from the main topic.

OK OK let's change it to "a lot of" or "several" ...
You left all the specs I'm saying and catch this word!!!