Love quotes!!!

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
- Anonymous

That seems to be very well true for many people have been through something similar and it always seems the hardest to ever deal with.

I dont have a love quote but I do have a chat up line!

I dont have a love quote but I do have a chat up line....

" Are you Jamaican? "

" Cos Jamaican me horny! "

Lol... Bet you guys use that one! How shallow am I posting this in a Love quote thread!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Its a qoute I made. Its ment for soldiers who fought back when swords and arrows were the latest in weapon tech.

"To a soldier of war, death is a friend. Death brings peace, and the ability to rest for an eternity. No more pain, no more fighting. Only peace, and restfulness that only comes once in a life-time."

Love ideas in the coming christmas

Now a day the best known theories of love is Robert Sternberg's Triangular Theory. Intimacy is what makes you want to share and offer emotional and material support to each other. Commitment, pledging to your self and each other to strengthen the feelings of love Love, and to actively maintain the relationship. Passion is what makes you feel "in love" and is the feeling most associated with love. It also rises quickly and strongly influences and biases your judgment.