Lunarpages review

taweb

Mostly, people have good results with Lunarpages, but I am not...I had been using lunarpages.com for more than 1 year and has some problems. I will explain very honestly. You can decide they are right or not.

Once, I asked them to create a subdomain and forward it to another subdomain, one person explained me how to do in a wrong way..I opened another ticket and I got the similar answer.. Finally, third tine, the person who read my last ticket understood and solved the problem in very short time. In this manner, I know that all staff of lunarpages do not have a good techinical knowledge.

Also, they have very very autiomated replies by email, not personal.. And I really don't like it..

One more thing.. They blocked our website twice . First reason was high cpu usage and the other one was that we forgot to upgrade latest version of our application ( they always want to upgrade and keep you infor- that's good) . The worst thing is that our website was offline for more than 24 hours.. They did notreply tickets fast.. I waited for logical reply for 6 hours and they replied email by asking some security questions ( even I provided atthe first ticket ) It is strange.. and very frustrating... That's why, i am working with hosgator now. I hope we will not have such a bad problems..