Marketing Campaign for 2013

solarishosting

Heloo,

At the moment I am in development of setting the marketing campaign for 2013 (i know I left it a bit late) but wanted to know on some suggestions.

I was thking of a couple ideas

- 4 seasons, summer, winter, spring, autum sales
- different campaigns for different events ie, australia day, chrismas, easter ect ect
-special campaign for different industry toughout the year
- have a role modl campaign (i know a company that are using doug pitt, bradd pitt brother) as their marketing campiagn.

any suggestions

More activity on social media is always good. Your last tweet is from November. A Facebook page is also a good idea. :)

More activity on social media is always good. Your last tweet is from November. A Facebook page is also a good idea. :)

I know twitter helped in a business I was involved in, it use to bring in plenty of sales - Facebook I am not too sure.

But I am going to be trying google adds more this year.

Marketing

Hello friends,
Every Year is a new year. new challenges, new competitors in the market, new strategies, new plans and many more things. Life is getting very complicated . Today sale is not only seen at door to door but also in offices. According to me proper strategies should be implemented. Then only our targets can be achieved.

Have positive attitude.

Take care
Bye

Stay consistent in all areas. I tend to blog a good bit, keep the coupons for customers up, play all of the social sites. It is a full time job a top of a full time job but in the end it is well worth it.

As the number of smart phone and tablet users increase, it is important to concentrate on mobile advertisements as well. Mobile ads are going to be a prominent part of any marketing plan in 2013 and also in the coming years.

Heloo,

At the moment I am in development of setting the marketing campaign for 2013 (i know I left it a bit late) but wanted to know on some suggestions.

I was thking of a couple ideas

- 4 seasons, summer, winter, spring, autum sales
- different campaigns for different events ie, australia day, chrismas, easter ect ect
-special campaign for different industry toughout the year
- have a role modl campaign (i know a company that are using doug pitt, bradd pitt brother) as their marketing campiagn.

any suggestions

Are these actually campaigns or just discounts that you plan on running? It's great to run discounts but you have to get those specials in from of customers. How do you plan on driving traffic for these campaigns? That's the most important part