Matthew - you going for that shoemoney competiton?

Hmm... I just ran the Google query - that would be an uphill battle to beat! He's a member of nearly every forum and every profile links to his home page!

I read about that shoemoney thing the other day!!! I think I might as try! Need a deposit for the house which is due to be needed soon :D

Will said:
Hmm... I just ran the Google query - that would be an uphill battle to beat! He's a member of nearly every forum and every profile links to his home page!

Yep! LOL. Very hard to beat but worth a shot anyway.

This page needs to reference the word shoemoney a lot, I suspect. I would also guess that every link you make needs to have the word shoemoney in it. I added the link over at fusionboards - but that site is very new to the search engine world.

Yep... I think shoemoney is going to do well out of this also. It's more of a marketting trick me thinks :D

I saw 736 on google (link:www.shoemoney.com)

We couldn't get that I'm sure but it's worth seeing where we come. (If only for stealing a few of the people searching for him!)

I know the guy who set up shoemoney.co.uk - that ranked very high in the results.

Didn't even know the guy was into SEO.

I'm starting to realise that I can't SEO my way out of a wet paper bag. Somebody needs to explain it to me one day.

SEO can be hard and especially against those who were in the comp. I think shoemoney.co.uk got a mention on the main site.