Maybe someone know similar websites?

I looking similar site as I write in 1st post. Reason why I looking for similar website is to upload there my offers, like Vps, dedicated servers etc.

The best way to find a provider of low cost quality VPS hosting is to decide in which region or country you want to be hosted and to search in the local search engines. Then you'd speak to few provider and ask them questions about their network, infrastructure and virtualization they use.

The best way to find a provider of low cost quality VPS hosting is to decide in which region or country you want to be hosted and to search in the local search engines. Then you'd speak to few provider and ask them questions about their network, infrastructure and virtualization they use.
Here are seeking easier ways :)

He isn't looking for a provider, actually. He is looking for some kind of database/catalog/directory where he could post his plans/offers into. That's how I understand it.

Please mention your needs in detail. we can help you further to get best hosting services at low cost. There are even more hosts available you can compare with and select the best one.