Member of the Month - APRIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer

Howdy peeps,

lets have a "Member of the Month" election... Post your favorite (you CAN post for yourself, however, that is of course not really the idea here :D) poster here. I will add them to the Poll so you can vote on them...

I've already added a few, let me know which ones you want added.
Poll will end on end of April.

You know I love ya all!!!!

Please vote for me, I will help to make this board better than WHT and more used.... That is my official canidate statement that I will hold to (and no, I am not a politian, hell, I can not even spell all the time without a spell check!).

BTW - Homer - Get a spell check on here! :)

Vote 4 good ol' DefCon! Don't be afraid! I'll make this place a better one (than it already is :D )!!

The first one that votes for me gets a free hosting account of 5MBspace, 100MB traffic, Plesk CP etc. !
Vote NOW! :D

Oh dear Lord... LOL :D

I hardly have any votes

Hey guys vote for me I posted alot of good stuff here

OK I will beat you defcon

Vote for me and I will give you a freee dedicated box

If you vote for me, I will give you a free hosting account with 100GB transfer & 500MB space for an entire month! That's enough to put a warez site online!!! :D

Hey homer is the the first month for this or was there one in March?

PS--I voted for sessionmedia and I have no clue why.

Well shoot,

I think I need a new avatar then, guess no one likes the tick, and I am going to lose this battle....

cry cry cry :shaky:

Does this help with votes?

:homer: <--- RULES!!!

Hey I just noticed that beepbeep is winning. Why? Among the canidates he has the least posts and most his replies are quite short. No offense beepbeep I do liek your signature:p

PS Homer why did you make yourself a canidate lol

Most of my replies are short because their is no need for a long reply untill this site has more members and i more active i probably will be the one with the least replies

beepbeep said:
Most of my replies are short because their is no need for a long reply untill this site has more members and i more active i probably will be the one with the least replies

:confused:
Please refrase your sentence... :D

I think it's about the one who has the most posts, because otherwise I'd have won in 2 seconds. ;)

:D Kidding guys, kidding. ;)
I know y'all don't like me. :(

What i mean is there are very few "Active" users that come to Hosting Discussions so the converstaion is limited

Most replies dont have a need for a long drawn out reply so i try not to make one

Make sense now?
I was kinda tired that day
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.