ModernBill Reseller and Resource Site for Sale!

CybexHost

This sale includes everything located and sold under the www.ModernTweak.com domain. I created this company to provide complex custom configurations, resell ModernBill licenses, and offer hosted ModernBill solutions. All pricing has been competitive and the sale includes nearly fifty (50) resold ModernBill licenses.

In addition to the existing license holders, with this purchase you will be putting yourself in a great position to profit from the upcoming release of a stable Version 5 of ModernBill. With a respected presence in the ModernBill Community Forums and elsewhere, the site is set to benefit from the increased activity near a v5 stable release.

All sales are currently processed through ModernBill and provisioned automatically. I have accepted PayPal and credit card in the past, but you may chose to offer more payment options. This is an automated reseller system so you will have little trouble with maintenance or support.

I am selling the site because I do not have the time to support the configuration aspect of the site. In the past, this is the part I have enjoyed the most. Needless to say, there will be a great deal of interest in services of this kind when v5 is released.

Prepare for Version 5 now and purchase a sound, branded company with a great foothold in the ModernBill services and licenses market.

Bidding will begin at $400 in $25 increments
Buy It Now (BIN): Make an offer

I will accept PayPal, check, money order, and credit card if necessary.

Bidding will close one week from today on 6/30/2006 at 12NOON. I reserve the right to end the auction early if I am satisfied with the highest bid or arrangement discussed.

Please post/PM with any questions! I'd be happy to setup an AIM/MSN session so that we can iron out details.

CrossPosted Here

Hello,

I am interested in this business. If you could please make contact with me via msn at support at bizhostingnetwork dot com or via e-mail at zach dot mcclung at bizhostingnetwork dot com.

Site purchase

I too am interested in how much profit the site makes, could you contact me- auradevllc at yahoo dot com

Thanks,
Chris Chong
AuraDev LLC