Money-Making Hosting Company For SALE

SupremHosting

Established Linux Hosting Company for Sale! Over $8,300/year earnings.

Due to other pursuits taking up more time than expected, we are selling our established hosting company and everything attached to it.
This includes:
¥ Domain Name
¥ A NICE website (rare in this industry)
¥ All of the approx. 65-70 clients
¥ All billing, sales, leads, client, and other records.
¥ Leased Server from The Planet, which has provided us with outstanding uptime and maintenance. However if you have your own server, we could sell without it and help you transfer the clients to your system.
Server cost is about $110/month, if you are interested in keeping the clients where they are. CPU load is average of 0.43. All data is verifiable upon request.

All of our clients are extremely satisfied with their service, so we are going to be somewhat picky as to who we sell them to. Please be able to provide proof of experience in running stable hosting services. Over time, we have created friendly relationships with dozens of our clients, and look forward to moving them to a place where hopefully they will be given even better service by a company with more resources.

We will provide any serious bidders with proof of our happy clientele. We even had an online poll recently on our forums that showed how happy our customers are. These are customers that will renew their annual accounts!! They advertise for us by word of mouth!

Average page visits on our homepage per month: 1180, Unique: 798

Billing Breakdown: Using Modernbill Ð Data from the API report
¥ Monthly Accounts: 33
o Monthly Income: $413.45 ( x12 = $4,961.40)
¥ Annual Accounts: 35
o Annual Income: $3,360.94
¥ Total Annual Income: $8,321.74

Hosting Plans Breakdown: All use cPanel
¥ Economy: 750MB storage, 20GB transfer, hosts up to 3 domains, $4.95/month, $54.50/year (does not include WHM)
o Accounts: 13 Monthly & 14 Annuals
¥ Basic: 2.5GB Storage, 55GB transfer, ÒunlimitedÓ domains, WHM, $9.95/month, $99.50/year
o Accounts: 8 Monthly & 11 Annuals
¥ Advanced: Same as Basic, but 6GB storage, 75GB transfer, $14.95/month, $149.50/year
o Accounts: 2 Monthly & 4 Annuals
¥ Business: Same as above, but 9GB Storage, 100GB transfer, $19.95/month, $199.50/year
o Accounts: 3 Monthly & 3 Annuals
¥ Corporate: Same as above, but 15GB storage, 175GB transfer, $29.95/month, $299.50/year
o Accounts: 6 Monthly & 1 Annual

Some accounts are paying an extra $3/month for private IP addresses. Domains have been registered by clients through us for $10 (those can be separate accounts, which is why the API report numbers and hosting packages numbers donÕt quite match up).
*note: Since revising this post, we have received several (approx 5) orders being monthly Economy/Basic accounts. We typically receive a few orders a week without any advertising expenses.

All accounts currently include the Fantastico suite.

Clients have come to appreciate the way we have dealt with storage and bandwidth. For instance, their email accounts can be as large as they like, it just occupies their given allotment of storage. Same with bandwidth; if a client wants to send a 2GB email attachment (I know I know, just bear with me) they can, however it will occupy their monthly bandwidth (a.k.a. transfer) allotment.

We have had very few cancellations, in fact only 5. 2 of which were because someoneÕs child had ordered online without parental permission. And just 1 fraud! Not bad!

The business is located at www.SupremacyHosting.com.

With annual earnings of over 8k, I would like to start the bidding at just that, 8k.

Please feel free to post bids on the thread or privately to me via PM or eMail. DonÕt hesitate to ask any questions, this is no small transaction and I understand that any potential bidders/buyers must be well informed. WeÕll answer quickly!

The like Y sign with the line in the middle. I'm just interested. You've managed to get it and I cant seem to find it on my character map. Sorry if this is waaay offtopic, but I'm not sure its that serious.

Ooooh, THAT sign

Aside from that being unbelievably off-topic :agree: ...

I got that sign simply from pasting bullets into here from MS Entourage.

Pretty weird, huh?

Now if anybody has any questions regarding the sale of this company, please feel free to post. Haha, though thanks for the randomness, Ben.

what is the payment method used by the clients - 2co, paypal, worldpay, creditcard through your merchant a/c, check ?

do you have full contact information for the clienst - name, address, phone, email ?

what if any other software licences are included ?

are all the company domains, including the tgknd (interesting whois) domain used for nameservers included in the sale?

the domain registrations you did - which registrar, is there any credit left in the registration account ? is the account included in the sale ?

are you prepared to sign a non-compete agreement limiting you form utilising the funds to simply start another host ?

is the server @ theplanet the only one needed to run this business ?

the clients with the fixed IPs - how many, what do they use them for SSL ? FTP ?

Sadly Annual accounts are a liability rather than an assett (you've had the money, new owner has to provide the service), because of the 50-50 split between monthly and annuals and subject to answers to the above, we can offer you $3600 for your domains, website, server, clientbase etc. - i.e. the whole hosting business,

I show that your domain was created in July of 2004
Unless you changed your hosting domain name can you tell me
how did you sign up all these accounts in such a short time?

Did you sell packaged websites on ebay?

Vin

othellotech said:
what is the payment method used by the clients - 2co, paypal, worldpay, creditcard through your merchant a/c, check ?

do you have full contact information for the clienst - name, address, phone, email ?

what if any other software licences are included ?

are all the company domains, including the tgknd (interesting whois) domain used for nameservers included in the sale?

the domain registrations you did - which registrar, is there any credit left in the registration account ? is the account included in the sale ?

are you prepared to sign a non-compete agreement limiting you form utilising the funds to simply start another host ?

is the server @ theplanet the only one needed to run this business ?

the clients with the fixed IPs - how many, what do they use them for SSL ? FTP ?

1) 85% Credit Card, remaining is PayPal and a few check/invoice (annual)
2) We have all contact information for every client. Name, address, email address, phone, fax (if available), credit card number
3) cPanel, Modernbill, Whois.cart, Fantastico Deluxe suite
4) tgknd.com is not included in the sale, unless it is extremely desired. Supremacyhosting.com will be transferred to winning bidder
5) We use an eNom account which is included in this sale. There is a little over $150 left in that account for use of registration.
6) Yes, we are willing to sign a non-compete agreement per those and even more detailed terms.
7) Yes, the 1 (one) server at The Planet has been and is fully capable of running the entire business.
8) They may purchase their own SSL certs or use a shared cert from us. There is no difference for FTP after they purchase their own IP address.

Any remaining questions?

vincentg said:
I show that your domain was created in July of 2004
Unless you changed your hosting domain name can you tell me
how did you sign up all these accounts in such a short time?

Did you sell packaged websites on ebay?

Vin

Vin,

We were doing hosting for several San Diego local business prior to opening up to the general hosting market. We were able to achieve a good number of sign ups primarily due to word of mouth from existing clients. Plus we have an ongoing promotion that gives a client 1 month free if they refer someone to sign up.

No, we have not sold packaged websites on ebay.

last few questions ...

how many ips in use on the server
what is the average server load
output from a "df" please
what was total bandwidth/transfer in Feb ?

essentially most of the plans appear equivalent to very cheap reseller plans, a little scary - especially the "unlimited domains" bit ...