Mountain bikes

Acalita

We decided to take up a new hobby and this is it. Any other bikers around here? I am not against hard work but this is a little new to me and I have not even been on a bike in years. Besides getting a Camelbak and not getting too shanghaied on the price, any other suggestions?

In our area most of the mixes trails are pretty friendly to hikers, joggers & walkers but on the roads is another story. We recently had a clip in the paper of a guy getting swiped by a car in the downtown area.

mountain bikes

mountain bikes are more popular vehicle to use for traveling on rocky areas especially to our place that it is so many rocks to pass on before you can reach the road... it such a good experience to have your friends going out together with having some hang out and using that mountain bikes. so happy to go with them and so it is exercising your body.

I recently got measured for a new bike. I am a girl and was rather hesitant to get a new bike, because well... Lets be honest, female mountain bikes are purple or various pastel colors.

The guy in the bike shop was very nice and informed me that most of the hard core girl bikers he knows buy men's bikes just a shorter wheel base. :D

I recently got measured for a new bike. I am a girl and was rather hesitant to get a new bike, because well... Lets be honest, female mountain bikes are purple or various pastel colors.

The guy in the bike shop was very nice and informed me that most of the hard core girl bikers he knows buy men's bikes just a shorter wheel base. :D

I like the pretty colored bikes though. :)

As soon as the weather breaks around here I'm going to start hitting the pavement again. I've spent too much time riding on my stationary. It'll be nice to have scenery that changes.