Multiple brands or one?

normally true, but as the the OP is a web designer who has decided he want to offer hosting then these are 2 different brands of his business, so how i explained earlier would be the best way to run them as separate brands
Didn't read the whole topic. In this case yes, I'd surely go with a second brand for the hosting offers and link these offers on the web design homepage too and also the other way around.

Edit: Um, well, in this case I rather think your suggestion is the best one - one main brand and then two sub brands, at least this would make the paper work (taxes etc.) a lot more easy.

Last edited:
now trying to figure out domain for hosting...

ParadiseDomainHosting.com
ParadiseWebsiteHosting.com
paradisesitehosting.com
paradisesitehost.com
paradiseonlinehost.com
paradisewebhosts.com
paradisewebhost.net

paradisesitehost and paradisesitehosting seem best to me? Any original ideas?

now trying to figure out domain for hosting...

ParadiseDomainHosting.com
ParadiseWebsiteHosting.com
paradisesitehosting.com
paradisesitehost.com
paradiseonlinehost.com
paradisewebhosts.com
paradisewebhost.net

paradisesitehost and paradisesitehosting seem best to me? Any original ideas?

paradisehosting dont need to add web or site in the domain name

arcadiawebservices.com

synonym of paradise, and just sounds bad a$$ to me

other is mokshahosting.com and tenzinhosting.com
no I am not from India, Austin actually :)

arcadiawebservices.com

synonym of paradise, and just sounds bad a$$ to me

other is mokshahosting.com and tenzinhosting.com
no I am not from India, Austin actually :)

brand your hosting with a diff name than paradise.

is thei any area etc. in austin that would sound good

rosewood-hosting

Nowadays it's common to have multiple brands. Especially if you are trying to attract users from around the world and not just locally. The top hosting companies have both local domains and international domains for different purposes. If you are small, it's best to focus on one brand and get it our there before you venture into other things.

Nowadays it's common to have multiple brands. Especially if you are trying to attract users from around the world and not just locally. The top hosting companies have both local domains and international domains for different purposes. If you are small, it's best to focus on one brand and get it our there before you venture into other things.

you seem to be confused between multiple brands and multiple TLDs

If a webhost is offering hosting using a .co.uk - .com -.eu etc then this is not multiple brands. as the brand is the same just they have different TLDs. like Amazon, eBay are single brands, but have multiple TLDs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett