Must Sell, Any Reasonable Offers - MySpace Sites, Proxy Sites

Tekime

BIN REDUCED ON ALL LISTINGS

I'm in dire need of cash from all of this year's expenses, and I have been forced to sell some of my best sites. All of my sites get TLC and have been created to be successful! I made HotProxies, CyberWoot, Proxy Ring, prx1, FPS, and others for those of you familiar with web proxies.

I'm putting up a few new ones, a few old ones, all with traffic and at least some revenue.

Any offers will be heard, BIN listed..

All sites come with everything you see, including free domain push on Namecheap. All good quality search engine, top sites, bookmark, and type-in traffic. Please PM for details.

Buyer must be ready to pay immediately via PayPal - first come first serve!

The Proxy Society
BIN: $800
I hate to even consider selling this. :) A PR 5 Proxy Forum, Article, and Top Sites Web site with 3-4,000 uniques per month (nearly doubled this month), steadily increasing traffic, earning ~$22 on AdSense last month, $16 so far this month, probably expect $25-30. 162 posts, 66 forum members, 61 top sites members (growing each day, and each new member gives a link to you), popular guide on bandwidth restriction, etc. 4 months old. Completely SEO'd forums, highly customized, 271 pages in Google, mostly Google traffic and linkbacks. Lots of work put into this one!

My Proxy Site
BIN: $200
My Proxy Site is a 4 month old PR 3/5 web proxy site with steady traffic and revenue. The main page is PR 3, rated early on, and a sub-page with PR 5 and no backlinks is to me indicitave of a future PR 6 on the main page. Great branded site, listed in the top sites/SE's, 3,000 uniques per month, comes with domain name, logo/media, site, free push at Namecheap. $8-10/mo. in AdSense.

MySpace Proxy Site
BIN: $500
A PR 6 proxy site listed #6 in Google for "MySpace Proxy" and other great ranks. 5 months old, 4,500+ uniques per month, 2,000+ Google hits. AdSense recently optimized, has earned $16 so far in June AdSense and $16/mo. for two text links with plenty of spots left.

My Code Site
BIN: $150
A MySpace Codes site - only one week old and already 1,000 uniques, 600+ clicks from Google for glitter text, myspace codes, etc. 81 indexed pages. Has earned $3 AdSense this week. Looking really good for this site. :) Includes everything you see. Easy to update, using SMyS 0.9b.

My Tweak Site
BIN: $220
A MySpace tweaks/codes site. Also only one week old and already 1,600 uniques, 800+ clicks from Google. 80 indexed pages. Has earned $5 AdSense in a week since launch. Looking really good for this site too! ;) Includes everything you see. Also very easy to update using SMyS 0.9b.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting