My experiences

alpha

As you are most probably aware by now, looking at my posts on here, I don't run a web hosting business. So I'm just giving my viewpoint as a client of webhosts.

Datacities - Going to be brutally honest here, I had to cancel my account before I even uploaded a single file. They kept changing the plans and their website everyday, so the plan I had opted for was no longer available by the time I came to place my order. This went on for a couple of weeks.

Host Rocket - Good company, didn't have to use their support services at all. I only left because I got fed up with running my forum and decided to jack it in.

Ventures Online - Another great company, hosted with these guys twice, before they acquired another hosting company. The support tickets I had submitted were answered quickly and professionally and any problems were solved quickly, not bad considering I was on shared hosting. Same reason as hostrocket for leaving.

I-Web Solutions - These are my current hosts, been with them since November 2003, not a single problem with them so far.

This is a UK based company. I went for them because they were offering specials for members of a forum I visit and post on regularly.

So all in all I can say I've had a great experience apart from the business with datacities.

Great reviews, I love hearning reviews from actual end users of a service. One of the very things you mentioned in your post is something I have been guilty of recently so I will have to cut that out.

Freckled said:
Great reviews, I love hearning reviews from actual end users of a service. One of the very things you mentioned in your post is something I have been guilty of recently so I will have to cut that out.

Would you like to share what you would have to cut out?