My Free Ipod Venture

Francisco

Wohoo!!

Finally, seems like this trip to Boston is helping me reaching my Goals, getting free stuff. I'm close to the free PC (just need 2 more) and for the TV I just need (2 More) So you see me with that BIG GRIN don't you? :D

I have some pics :)

refstatus.jpg

statusupdate.jpg

order1.jpg

processing.jpg

upsp.jpg

status3.jpg

Once I get the Ipod, I will take pictures with my Digital camera :) Of course, I will post pics of the Order Status Page :p

Robotical_World said:
One word....lucky! Enjoy your Ipod :clap:

Thanks, I just have to wait until the Status changes to "Shipped" then I WILL be WITH A BIG GRIN!

Once I take some pics of it, I will show proof to the WHT people that said it was a Scam. and I WILL HAVE A MORE BIG GRIN once I GET MY FREE PC, LOL :lol:

Francisco said:
Thanks, I just have to wait until the Status changes to "Shipped" then I WILL be WITH A BIG GRIN!

Once I take some pics of it, I will show proof to the WHT people that said it was a Scam. and I WILL HAVE A MORE BIG GRIN once I GET MY FREE PC, LOL :lol:

They said that to me too....and the admin gave me 10 warning points :smash:

I got a free XBOX from freevideogames.com. It's run by the same company but the structure is setup a little different.

Loxias said:
I'll get some screenshots of the site and order. I've had it for a good while so no receipt to show.

Ah cool :) btw; My Ipod order status changed from "Processing" to "Sent to Vendor - Waiting on Product" I'm hoping to receive it soon :)