My web designer hijacked our web site!

Preston-10

Hi everyone,
I have a question. I am a systems analyst for an Internet company and our web designer who works out of state has hijaked our web site and has taken the files off of the server. We recently fired her, and after we did she changed all the passwords to the yahoo store that we utilize on the back end of things in order to get all of our orders that come daily. If we cannot fix this problem in the next few days our business will be kaput and I will be out of a job. At this point I would like as much help as you can offer. i do have a degree in CIS so I can understand computer terminology, but I would like to know if any of you guys have anything to offer.

Thanks,

Is it safe to say you've contacted your Hoster (asking for a backup restore of all web files) and Yahoo (explaining the problem, providing documentation, and requesting new Passwords) already?

Unless someone else was also delegated as responsible for site file backups (which should always be copied to an internal company location, on a daily and weekly basis) I don't see what else can be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost