MySql error when trying to login to TalkWebhosts

Hi Guys,

Recently whenever I try to login here, I receive a mysql error and I have to refresh the page again to get in.

Just curious, if its just me .... receiving the error ? or yopu guys too get the same .. :confused:

MySQL may have went down for that brief amount of time. Usually the administrator will recieve an email though when there is a MySQL error within vBulletin.

Yup, I get this error when logging in or out:

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the TalkWebHosts.com Web Hosting Forum database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

Well when an administrator reproduces the error maybe he can post what the error says. I'm pretty sure I can help fix the issue.

Logout and log back in :) produces the error

There seems to have been a slight problem with the TalkWebHosts.com Web Hosting Forum database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I didn't explain myself clear enough. When a administrator creates the error they will see a different error. They will actually see the MySQL error that is causing the problem. :)

Oh yeah let me bow down to you, I forgot that part

Ryan said:
I didn't explain myself clear enough. When a administrator creates the error they will see a different error. They will actually see the MySQL error that is causing the problem. :)