Nameservers

both, if the client doesn't wish to use our name servers they can have their own. Our accounts come with diffrent numbers of IP's just for name servers. If they don't want to manage all of it they are free to use ours :)

Same - whatever the customer prefers...

Im actually surprised how few resellers actually want their own nameservers - but - theres many that do - I guess it depends on what they are trying to accomplish....

I also offer both.
If a customer wants their own name servers i provide that, or I give the option for them to use my name servers.
Many don't want their own because it is just too much hassle for them

It is better to offer both I'd say.. even if all your customers picked just one option, it is still good for them to know they have options and you are flexible.

We also offer both and have with the all of the past companies that I've been associated with. This way, the company can choose what they want. Some don't mind using our nameservers since they aren't the most obvious in the world, while others want their own.

I offer both, they only have to pay extra if they want a dedicated IP with the nameservers. We also usually provide them service on an unbranded server so it makes it easier for them to be as annonymous from my hosting name.

They can use my "generic" name servers if they want. We also allow them to setup their own name servers pointing to our shared name server IPs. On some of our reseller plans we provide dedicated IPs for their own name servers. If their plan doesn't come with dedicated IPs, then we charge $2 a month.