Need a reliable, fast resellers account for about $25 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

martian2k4

Hi i am looking for a fast reliable resellers account with fantastico, cPanel and WHM with mysql and such for around $25 a month or a bit higher :D thanks

martian2k4 are you looking for a specific amount of disk space and bandwidth? Do you have a general idea of how much you would need?

It would probable be about 15 gig space and 150 gig bandwidth with unlimited if possible ftp, mysql, email and subdomains or limited if needed with the ability to upgrade a certain area such as bandwidth and space :d

It would probable be about 15 gig space and 150 gig bandwidth with unlimited if possible ftp, mysql, email and subdomains or limited if needed with the ability to upgrade a certain area such as bandwidth and space :d
Unlimited bandwidth and disk space. :crash: Look around the forum and you'll find reasons why these are not recommended.

And, all hosts have to follow this rule:
3. All unlimited space and/or unlimited bandwidth offers (including unmetered bandwidth) will be deleted. You have to state real resource limitations with any offer.

webfreak08 said:
Unlimited bandwidth and disk space. :crash: Look around the forum and you'll find reasons why these are not recommended.

And, all hosts have to follow this rule:

15 gig web space and 150 gig bandwidth?

martian2k4 said:
Rofl, np so any one?
Enhanced Blue can offer you the following (as a special deal):

15 gigs space
150 gigs bandwidth
Unlimited Features as requested (SQL, FTP, etc.)
Cpanel / WHM + RVSkin/Fantastico
Free ClientExec License
24/7 Support

Pricing: First month for $15.00, Then $20.00 per month after that

Answers to commonly asked pre-sales questions can be found at http://www.ehbsupport.com/?_a=knowledgebase&_j=subcat&_i=1.

Please let me know if you have further questions by reply to this post or a ticket to sales at http://www.ehbsupport.com :)

martian2k4 said:
Hi i am looking for a fast reliable resellers account with fantastico, cPanel and WHM with mysql and such for around $25 a month or a bit higher :D thanks
martian2k4 said:
Now a little bit higher, would 30-45 range be acceptable?

30 - 40 is acceptable and i had a look at yours EnhancedBlue and noticed that the first month might be $15 but the you have a $5 set up fee :p but i will keep you in mind :D

Martian2k4,
We can offer you 10GB disk space and 100GB monthly transfer with the addons you requested for $25.95/month. This comes with two static IPs to start, and additional static IPs are merely $0.75/month per IP.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me as this is a custom quote. This package does include WHM and cPanel.

E-mail: jpinkerton@exonnet.net

Edit: This went based on the reseller package for $25/month.

Regards,

Last edited:
Hi,

For $29 per month PiWeb Hosting can offer you 12 GB Diskspace and 150 GB Bandwidth with unlimited email accounts, mysql databases, ftp accounts etc. CPanel/WHM included. If you are interested in this offer please email us at sales@piwebhosting.com .

Thanks!

Last edited:
I can offer you this, check US out:

Level 1
2,000MB of storage space
40,000MB of data transfer
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains
Custom Nameservers
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Daily Backups
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)

Only $17.99 / Month | ORDER NOW!

Level 2
4,000MB of storage space
60,000MB of data transfer
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains
Custom Nameservers
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Daily Backups
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)

Only $31.99 / Month | ORDER NOW!

Lets make a deal! Email me... michael@lytenhost.com

martian2k4 said:

We can offer you all this for $30.00 a month. You will be able to upgrade any part of your package you need. ftp, mysql, email and subdomains all these are free with other free features we have.

I was wondering what your site is going to be about?

Also feel free to check out our website at http://www.lucnetsolutions.com
Also feel free to test our response time on help questions at http://help.lucnetsolutions.com

Regards,
Lucnet Solutions
World Wide Hosting Solutions

For $34.95 we can offer 20GB storage 200GB transfer unlimited domais/email accts/mysqls.

We are also about to launch our "We support your customers too" at no additional costs!

<<removed>>

MOD NOTE: Post removed. Posts with no offer but a regular link to business web sites are not allowed. We rely on your future cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.