Need Adult Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooner1

I am on a search for adult hosting. Trying to find all that I need is a major pain with all the different offers. Mostly photos some video.
What I am looking for is :

Minimum requirements :

1000mb
unlimited sql
multiple domains-
dedicated IP address for each domain
unlimited pop emails
UNIX
Perl/PHP/cgi
5 gigs transfer
.htaccess support
Backups

I do not want to pay for a year in advance. I want to pay month to month to start...then if all goes well I will change that. Also want no setup fees.
I also will be needing a new domain.

Please email me if you like.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks,
Robin

Hello I can offer you the below:

Luxury
1,000MB of storage space
25,000MB of data transfer
cPanel WITH Fantastico!
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Addon and Parked Domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Technical Support
Daily Backups

Only $9.33 / Month | ORDER NOW!

As for the dedicated ips we can provide them also. If you need more information please feel free to contact me at michael@lytenhost.com

Just out of curiosity MDurai, are those dedicated IPs included in the $9.33/month offer?

Hi Sooner1,

We allow adult content as long as it is legal.

• Kitten
1000MB Storage
20,000MB Transfer/month
Unmetered Subdomains
Unmetered FTP Accounts
Unmetered Email Accounts
Unmetered MySQL Databases
cPanel 10 with Fantastico Deluxe
Domain Registration from $9.95/yr
From $2.99 a month!

That is standard, may I ask how many dedicated IPs you need so we can calculate the cost for you?

For more information or to view all our plans please visit http://www.cats-hosting.com

Last edited:
Currently I will need two IP's then will eventually need two to three more.
Everything is legal.

Robin

sooner1 said:
Currently I will need two IP's then will eventually need two to three more.
Everything is legal.

Robin
Hello again,
We've spoken via email and I've sent you the information that you requested. Thanks

Hi,

LSC Web Hosting would be pleased to offer you our services :)

Our Bronze Hosting plan would suit nicely,

1gb disk space
20gb monthly data transfer
5 domains hosted
Unlimited email accounts, aliases and forwarders
Unlimited MySQL databases
.htaccess supported
nightly backups and free data restoration by request.
legal adult content permitted
domain registration from $3.95/year for .info and $9.95/year for .com/.net/.org

$8.95 /month (USD). Order here: http://clients.lschosting.com/signup.php?package=15

Dedicated IP's available for $1.50/month each or $5.00/month for a block of 4.

Feel free to contact me for more information: rob@lschosting.com

Viper Host, a Newport Technologies company can offer you the following limited time offer.

Your site would be hosted on the following machine:

Dual Xeon 3.06Ghz
3GB DDR Ram
(2) 160GB SATA Hard Drive

3.8GB of Space
58GB of Bandwidth
Host 20 Domains

$4.97 Monthly (Regular $9.95 Monthly)

http://**************/billing/order/

Enter the code vh50 when it ask for coupon code to order.

Your account will be setup within 24 hours.

Feel free to contact our sales team anytime at 1-888-249-3341.

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/showthread.php?t=790
1. Try to MATCH the request. Offers that will not stand close to request(s) will be deleted.

The user asked for 1 GB of space and 5 GB of monthly traffic.
If nobody can match the request by offering exactly that, we will start taking measures.

This IS an invitation/warning to all parties to edit their posts and reflect offers that match the request.

All following offers will be screened as well.

Sorry for the over transfer Artashes. If its not a problem here is a custom plan exactly matching the request:

Custom Plan
1,000MB of storage space
5,000MB of data transfer
cPanel WITH Fantastico!
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Technical Support
Daily Backups

Only $4.99 / Month | ORDER NOW!

You can also use our monthly promo "JulInd02" for 25% off your first month of service. Please email me for the custom account link.

I matched the offer to the closet available plan that we have. Not only that but, he's getting a better bang for his buck.

Newport Technologies believes that every customer should get the best bang for their buck while still having the best uptime, support, and reliability available. We also offer more for their money and I think that it's only fair that you allow customers to have the chance to get a better bang for their buck. If I didn't think that this customer would have been happy with the service that we offer and the plans that we offer I wouldn't have posted the offer.

Newport Technologies offer still remains the same.

Last edited:
That is up to the customer to decide what he wants, but when they ask for 5 GB, they obviously don't need 50. If we were to let companies offer whatever they can for the buck, it would have been a zoo and this Hosting Requests forum would carry no value to potential customers who come here looking for custom deals.

There are also Rules that govern this board and everyone is expected to follow them. If someone does not agree to them, my advice is to avoid participation.

Everyone should familiarize themselves with the rules. Acting upon them is a requirement, not an option:
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/showthread.php?t=790

My advice is to change the rules and be a little easier on your members that make this community. Without your members you wouldn't have a community.

Thanks.

Well, I would think that we are extra nice to all members here. If members make an honest mistake, we never hold it against them if they do acknowledge it and they are being sincere about it.

As far as changing the rules: Rules are here for a reason and they were established and shaped based on all the history and experience of this forum. They are meant to make this community more efficient and productive, and I do not see them changing anywhere in the near future.

Finally, let's keep this thread on track. Such discussions can take place in our "HD Announcements, Help and Feedback" forum.

Best,
Artashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting