Need Cheap Domain

sktanmoy

Hello,
I need to buy about 50 domains. But My country doesn't support paypal. So I wish to pay using Moneybookers. And I want to pay $8.5 MAX per domain. Do you know such registrar who has automatic registration facilities?

Now my question is'are they reliable?'.

I have heard of http://www.internetbs.net/ (seems to be the least expensive of all) many times before, in spite of direct experience, I don't have a reason to believe they are unreliable.

The way you ask begs a question if even the largest domain registrars are reliable. We've heard stories even of large companies going under.

i just regged a domain there. their panel is alright. you're able to see predefined/custom columns, organize domains into folders (automatic tld folders), folders are viewed as tabs, and best of all, it has a snazzy domain list export feature. all this on one page with a couple of buttons and some drop-downs. bulk operations on a secondary page.

If you are looking for a reliable Registrar checkout AllDomainRegistrar.com they also offer bank transfer as payment method.

go dady is one of the cheapest,look breathen if I was to register 50 I would never do the stupidity of using diferent accounts because you will surely forget expiring times and the word forget means loosing a good gun kept in secret

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123