Need FFMPEG VPS or Server not more then 100 E in month !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaynah

Hi everyone ! Sorry for my broken English !

I am looking for a VPS or Server to run site on it like youtube,I have already site where I post sometimes videos,but this videos Was hosted before at free sites like youtube,but theyare suspended my acccount,so I need URGENT some good,secure and cheap Server or Vps with ALL nessesary things to be able run scripts like clipshare or mediashare or phpmotion and so on !!! I have tryed already hostupon and cirtex !!! they are not enought for my site !!!

I need something that will be able handle over 20.000 visitors in a day !!! So it must have at least
50 GB space!!!
Enought RAM and CPU to run this kind of site with so much users !!!
As much as possible BANDWITH ,minimum 3-4.000 GB in month !!!
min 10mb/s better 100Mb/s
FFMPEG like scripts MUST be installed already !!! to be able use the VIDEO scripts !!!

Please advise me something , PLEASE RESELLERS STAY AWAY !!!

WILL BE VERY NICE IF THE VIDEO SCRIPTS ARE ALREADY INSTALLED IN CPANEL !!!

Hello Vaynah,

ProVista Technologies can offer you a VPS with the following specifications to fit well within your budget and provide you with some room to grow as well.

CPU: 3000MHz Guaranteed (Burstable)
RAM: 3GB Guaranteed (Burstable)
Disk Space: 200GB
Bandwidth: 4000 GB/Month
cPanel/WHM License
2 IP Addresses
No Setup Fee!
$69.95 US/month

ProVista Technologies has been providing hosting solutions since 2003. We pride ourselves in providing top notch support and around the clock monitoring to keep your mission critical applications up and running. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to move forward with establishing an account by contacting me at jsones[at]provistatech.com.

Best,

Hello Vaynah,

ProVista Technologies can offer you a VPS with the following specifications to fit well within your budget and provide you with some room to grow as well.

CPU: 3000MHz Guaranteed (Burstable)
RAM: 3GB Guaranteed (Burstable)
Disk Space: 200GB
Bandwidth: 4000 GB/Month
cPanel/WHM License
2 IP Addresses
No Setup Fee!
$69.95 US/month

ProVista Technologies has been providing hosting solutions since 2003. We pride ourselves in providing top notch support and around the clock monitoring to keep your mission critical applications up and running. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to move forward with establishing an account by contacting me at jsones[at]provistatech.com.

Best,

Hi. Evrything looks like good enought BUt the main question does your server support FFMPEG and scripts like youtube,phpmotion,clipshare,mediashare ??? I havent found in the Softaculous Installer non of them pre installed !!!

Somebody knows about this provider http://www.cheapffmpeg.com/ ?

The pricer are very good for this things ! for example

# Intel Celeron D/215/220 (2 cores)
500 GB Hard Drive
2 GB DDR2 Ram
4 IP Addresses
Unlimited bandwidth (100Mbit dedicated limited to 10Mbit after 3TB) *
Free setup
60$/month
# Intel Quad Core Q6600 (4 cores)
1 TB Hard Drive
4 GB DDR2 Ram
4 IP Addresses
100$ setup
95$/month
# Intel i7 920 (8 cores)
2x 1 TB Hard Drives (raid soft 0/1)
8 GB DDR3 Ram
4 IP Addresses
200$ setup
116$/month

Please if anybody has experience with them let me know ,how they are ?

With a VPS you are able to install any software you like (within the constraints of our AUP, and provided that it is properly licensed). We can assist with installations if necessary.

With a VPS you are able to install any software you like (within the constraints of our AUP, and provided that it is properly licensed). We can assist with installations if necessary.

Hi I would like to know ;

1 Do you have some video scripts installed on the server so I can use one clock onstallation or I have do it myself ?

2.does it has already all nessesary FFMPEG installed or it must be done by request ?

3.is it Managed server or I have do it myself or i have to pay to you to do it for me ?

Can bandwith can upgrade if it is nessesary ? if yes how much it will cost to me ?

Hello,

at Webhostingforest, we offer FFMPEG Installed. FOr paying, you have to only pay the VPS, no additional fees for Cpanel, Installed Scripts or WHM. And yes, you can upgrade bandwidth and disk space any time you need :)

Anything else :) ?

Hello,

at Webhostingforest, we offer FFMPEG Installed. FOr paying, you have to only pay the VPS, no additional fees for Cpanel, Installed Scripts or WHM. And yes, you can upgrade bandwidth and disk space any time you need :)

Anything else :) ?
Interzine, posts with no offer are not allowed.

Please offer a specific package that meets the needs of the OP.

Socheaphost.net has this to offer

fully managed server we will install ffmpeg and install the script if you need help

Celeron 1.7 Ghz
1024 MB memory
2 x 160 GB hard drives
1000 GB bandwidth
ip's 4
with out cpanel

with cpanel it is $109.95 us dollars

or

Pentium 4 3Ghz
1024 MB memory
2 x 160 GB hard drives
1000 GB bandwidth
ip's 4
with out cpanel

with cpanel it is $119.95 us dollars

Pm me for offer.

Dear sir,

As per your requirements, we have the solution to help you solve your issues.

We offer Managed VPS Servers that is specifically to your needs.

You can choose our plans from a wide range depending on the specifications you need at
http://photonservers.com/vps-02.php

All our plans come with FFMpeg & Red5

Incase of any questions or information please do not hesitate to contact us via email at support@photonservers.com

You can also have a choice of datacentre's wether you would like your VPS to be at Germany or Luxemburg.

Thanking you in advance,

Rajan Solanki
PhotonServers
Server Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.