Need for space and Bandwidth

mc303m

Hi guys i have been reading your discussions and you seem to know what your talking about so here's my question, i'm looking for a company or what i should do , my needs are 40-80 gig space and 100- 400 gig bandwidth per month, i have researched intensly but now i've just been looking @ to much, can anyone suggest advise or recommend any thing to me please as time is against me.
Thank you
Regards

If you need that much space and bandwidth then really your only option is going for a dedicated server. The best place to start is Host Discussion's dedicated server specials section.

What hostdirectory proposed is correct.

With those requirements you should definitely be looking out for a dedicated server, as the choice of packages that huge in a shared environment is very low.

Best,

thank you, so can anyone recommend, i've been reading the two obvious which are managed and severmatrix, however sm offers an extra 200transfer per month over managed, in you opinion guys who should i go for?
Thank you

I have experience with ev1servers.com so I can recommend them. ServePath.com is not bad either.

If you want the cheapest solutions possible, here are some potentially good candidates:

www.1and1.com (seem to have good reputation)
www.server4you.com

Good luck,

MOD NOTE: Post deleted. No advertising in main forums allowed. The rules are the rules. They are for everyone.

Nice spam Helen.
Please take a moment to read the forum rules that you agree to when you signed up.'

I'm supprised that no one mentioned companies like host dime, value web, or burton hosting - i've had great experiences with dedicated servers from all three...