Need help.. I am getting errors.

rajinnasik

Hi All,

I am getting the following error while deleting the domain from Plesk Windows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Delete database user failed: Login failed for user 'sa'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that I went to Database in order to delete the database under that domain. I am getting the following errors while deleting databases.

Delete database user failed: Login failed for user 'sa'.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\DatabaseManagerMSSQL.php:52
DatabaseManagerMSSQL->dropUserImpl(string 'dodie', string 'payroll')
1: plib\DatabaseManager.php:105
DatabaseManager->deleteDatabase(object of type Database)
2: plib\class.DataBasesList.php:244
DataBasesList->remove(array)
3: htdocs\domains\databases\removeDataBases.php3:41

Please help me to resolve this issue. I am very poor in windows however quite good in Linux. :)

Hi All,

I am getting the following error while deleting the domain from Plesk Windows.

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Delete database user failed: Login failed for user 'sa'.

After that I went to Database in order to delete the database under that domain. I am getting the following errors while deleting databases.

Delete database user failed: Login failed for user 'sa'.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\DatabaseManagerMSSQL.php:52
DatabaseManagerMSSQL->dropUserImpl(string 'dodie', string 'payroll')
1: plib\DatabaseManager.php:105
DatabaseManager->deleteDatabase(object of type Database)
2: plib\class.DataBasesList.php:244
DataBasesList->remove(array)
3: htdocs\domains\databases\removeDataBases.php3:41

Please help me to resolve this issue. I am very poor in windows however quite good in Linux. :)

I may be wrong, but it sounds like the password for "sa" has possibly been changed and Plesk is trying to use the wrong password for MS SQL?

I have administrator/full access to this windows server.
Can you please teach me how to do and what exact to do now?

well, you need to find out how to configure the account which plesk would use (i don't know where that is since i never used it)

second, i would create a new account, make it sysadmin and use that instead of the built in sa account.