Need Help with Billing!

Blinger

I was wondering if there is any script or software that is free, that will let users buy hosting directly from the site, without me taking the time to setup a mailing form. I want somethin professional and is free (example of what im talking about is modern bill.... but that isnt free

With some imagination OSCommerce will do the job. Just needs a bit of thinking. It is free shopping cart script. We are using ModernBill

everything is not free in life. a great tool like modernbill can't afford to be free. try searching you may find something. if you're using fantastico, I think there several open source billing softwares in php there. good luck.

Phpcoin is free, never had any experience but a lot of good feedbacks about them. WHMAP is paid, good experience and good feedback!

Blinger said:
I want somethin professional and is free (example of what im talking about is modern bill.... but that isnt free

Qulaity software costs time, effort and money to create and maintain. phpCOIN is free but doesn't come close to being Modernbill, whoiscart, awbs, or anywhere near a custom written application.

Presumably you're looking to make money somehow off providing the hosting ? Why not invest a little in your business and buy something to automate your job ? Or are the clients so "worthless" to you that you cant do that ?

I agree with the sentiment that you should spend a little money to make some money. If you have a well-planned business and spend some upfront money for good tools you can help your business start up right. You can get ModernBill leased for about $15-$20/month or so, less than many people pay for coffee for the month :)

But paying more for such software doesn't really interest someone whom is out their to make a quick buck. This is what seperates the over night hosts from the serious hosts.

othellotech said:
Qulaity software costs time, effort and money to create and maintain. phpCOIN is free but doesn't come close to being Modernbill, whoiscart, awbs, or anywhere near a custom written application.

Presumably you're looking to make money somehow off providing the hosting ? Why not invest a little in your business and buy something to automate your job ? Or are the clients so "worthless" to you that you cant do that ?
Ill second that, Professional and free don't usually mix too good, Good software takes a lot of time and money to make and they cannot afford to offer it for free, If your serious about web hosting you want to consider Modernbill, WHMAP or even clientexec.
Regards,