Need hosting for game videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pricyber

I am basically playing video games and recording video for my website. I need hosting soley for the videos.

I need this to be a reseller account (WHM/cpanel only) so I can control the space/bandwidth at any time up to my allotment.

I need at least 2 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth, the more the better.

Don't worry, I am not looking for this stuff for $10 a month or anything, but I do need someone willing to tolerate lots of downloading from the server.

Let me know if you have any plans similiar, price range and your company website.

Thanks.

I don't understand. Can you please elaborate on why do you need the reseller account? Is it to change your own allotments, or your customers and/or friends?

I think $10/month is quite low for 100 gb Bandwidth.
Heres the Deal Have for you :

3 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
PHP, CGI, MYSQL
PERL, CURL,
Cpanel\WHM

$14/month

Let me know if you are Interested :)

Thanks
Ankit Oberoi
Tamranda.com
MSN :: Ankit_bond2005@hotmail.com
Yahoo :: Ankit_bond2005
AIM :: Ankitbond2005

Don't worry, I am not looking for this stuff for $10 a month or anything,

If you had taken the time to read the post you wouldn't have had to make such a rediculous offer Tamranda.

Yes, and 14 dollars isn't much better. And another question for the HD lawyer out there. Is recording the video from a video game legal, or is it considered property of the creator?

I have a decent size budget, but I am not going to say the range because then people would automatically give offers in that range. I just want people to give offers that they could be comfortable presenting, not go bankrupt over it.

And yes, this is legal. Just go to any major game website such as GameSpy, IGN, filePlanet, etc and you'll see game play videos available for download.

I would think it is alright since it is him who is playing the game and showing off skills/sharing strategies. Sometimes you can see such programs on TV as well.

Pricyber,

Harvey Web Hosting Solutions would like to offer you the following:

Platinum web hosting services
3000 MB storage space
100 GB monthly bandwidth (traffic)
Unlimited Business POP3/SMTP email
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited sub-domains
10 Parked Domain
10 Addon Domain
No Setup Fee
This is a web hosting plan quote but we'll add reseller features for you.

Monthly: $34.95

Harvey Web Hosting Solutions offers the following features with hosting plans:

99.9% Uptime Guarantee
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Support via toll free phone, Live Support from our website, email and trouble ticket system
Hosted in The Planet datacenter – servers monitored 24 x 7 by software and live techs
Daily backups
Antivirus, Spam and Firewall protection
cPanel/Web Hosting Manager 9.x
Fantastico Deluxe auto installer (numerous free scripts for your website)
SiteStudio - free website builder software (5 free with reseller accounts)
Miva merchant shopping cart (free with ecommerce hosting plans)

Private Label Customer Support Program for your business and reseller customers.
Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated server options available
Now offering Rvskins for cPanel – select from over 16 languages!

Additional plans offered:

web hosting services - 1000 mb storage, 50 gb bandwidth from $7.49
web hosting resellers 25 - 35% off (limited time)
ecommerce hosting solutions - 25% off sale
web design
internet marketing

Please contact us at: [email]Sales@HarveyHosting.com[/EMAIL] with any questions.

Xcel_Hosting said:
Yes, and 14 dollars isn't much better. And another question for the HD lawyer out there. Is recording the video from a video game legal, or is it considered property of the creator?

If you see the Prices on our Site Tamranda.com they are not so low. But this is due to the Special we are Currently running .

Actully The plan is :-
2 GB Space (1 GB Space Free)
60 GB Bandwidth (40 GB Free)

$14/month

I don't think $14/month is a Bad Price for 2 GB Space & 60 GB Bandwidth. Is it ?

I don't think $14/month is a Bad Price for 2 GB Space & 60 GB Bandwidth. Is it ?
The thread starter is not looking for a budget host, that's what Blue was trying to underline. As the OP said:
Don't worry, I am not looking for this stuff for $10 a month or anything

Your offer was:
3 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
$14/month

Recording the interactive parts of the video game is acceptable but you can't record and show pre-animated portions or cut films without permission.

Ok. Thanks to all of you legal experts. I guess that makes sense, since he is the one playing and its not pre-recorded work.

Adept Web Hosting would like to offer you the following custom package to suit your needs:

2000 MB Diskspace
100 GB Bandwidth
$28.95/month

We would also like to offer you one month free so that you can try out our services before paying for them.

All packages at Adept Web Hosting come with the following features:
- cPanel
- PHP, SSI, CGI, Perl
- Unlimited Domains/Subdomains
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited mySQL Databases
- Unlimited E-mail Accounts, Autoresponders, Forwarders, Mailing Lists, and Webmail
- 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

And for a limited time only, you can receive a Gmail beta account invite as well (see site for details).

We accept all major credit cards and eChecks through PayPal. We are PayPal Verified.

If you are interested in this offer, please contact us. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.