need hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

gderoo

need hosting plan about 60$ /year .com included or small price.
specs: see personal hosting plan for dot5hosting.com

I pay only with moneybookers!
pm me for your plans

Last edited:
My bad.
I did specify PM but didn't know that it had to be public. I am a newbie
sorry for that. I read the rules but must have missed it.

It is actually my fault. I didn't notice that. If you made a request to send requests by PM - hosts are allowed to do that.

Best,

still havent found what i'm looking for

I'm still looking.

But still haven't decided yet.
I want some more offers. But you must be willing
to accept moneybookers payment.

Greetz to all.

:crash: :crash:

Does it really have to be moneybookers only? Can you do check/money order, PayPal, Amex, MC/Visa, Discover, Echecks?

virtuoso said:
Does it really have to be moneybookers only? Can you do check/money order, PayPal, Amex, MC/Visa, Discover, Echecks?

yes because I have funds on it at the moment. And you can't transfer it
Iwant to pay for a complete year in advance!!

We offer 250MB, and our Corporate Plan is a little below what DotHosting has to offer. Please visit http://www.hostingpeople.org and see if there is a plan you like, I'll work something out for you with the guys above here.. :)

250MB, 10 GB is actually free on annual orders at this moment. Visit our website for more information and contact me directly at arturb@hostingpeople.org, I'm pretty sure we can work out some kind of deal, I'll check with my Manager too.

Hostingpeople said:
We offer 250MB, and our Corporate Plan is a little below what DotHosting has to offer. Please visit http://www.hostingpeople.org and see if there is a plan you like, I'll work something out for you with the guys above here.. :)

250MB, 10 GB is actually free on annual orders at this moment. Visit our website for more information and contact me directly at arturb@hostingpeople.org, I'm pretty sure we can work out some kind of deal, I'll check with my Manager too.
Do you accept moneybookers?

hostdoom : We've been re-thinking our strategy on overseas hosting and will still be putting it off for a while. Your offer was very competitive and a BIG thumbsup for your willingness to help me out over AIM. Much appreciated. I will keep in touch, but like I said, it is currently not a viable possibility.
~Equinox

Status
Not open for further replies.