Need Managed dedicated servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubenc

We need a Dedicated server with 8 or more IP's, with the Best Support. it doesn't matter the machine, since celeron, to a pentium. from 40 Gb, 512 RAM ..

The choice will be:

1.- Support (most important)
2.- Price
3.- Machine

Thanks in advance

MOD NOTE: Offer removed: request not matched, multiple offers are not allowed. Please consult the Hosting Request rules prior to posting.

This was your 4th violation. No learning is happening unfortunately.

AvidNewMedia can offer you this special offer (not available directly from our site):

- Pentium™ 3 1.0
- 512 MB RAM
- 40GB HD
- 400GB transfer
- 10MBPS port
- 8 IPs
- Managed
- Setup fee: $69.99
- Monthly: $99.99 (CPanel/WHM included)

I could offer pretty much the same offer as obove. Your decision though

Best,

Last edited:
Do you have a website Dubs?

How can you offer a managed dedicated server when you are looking for a reseller account in another thread?

Were making the site right now, have the domain purchased, just about to purchase the reseller, so I was just looking for a customer to get us off to a good start.

Dubs,
There is a difference between a shared account, reseller account, and dedicated account. If you have a reseller account you cannot offer a dedicated server from your reseller account. You don't have root therefore you cannot grant root. Might want to read up on the terminology for future reference. Just a friendly heads up.

It's not worth hosting your sites with anything that's less than a Pentium 2.8Ghz with atleast 512MB Ram.

Here's the offer:

Pentium 2.8 Ghz Processors
512MB RAM
80GB HDD
3000MB of Bandwidth
and FREE cPanel licenese.

Remember, the cPanel is free forever, not just the first month so please do not be confused.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Athlon Sempron 2600
80GB hard drive
512MB pc2100 ram
1000GB transfer monthly
5 ip's
10Mb/s port
$75 month

Any offer you recieve i can beat (assuming they have decent bandwidth)

I do apologize for not posting the price earlier, I was alittle bit too excited. However, all only for $159.99 a month.

Celeron 2.4 Ghz
512 Ram
1200 GB transfer
80 GB Hard drive
Managed- 24/7 phone, chat and trouble ticket support. Hivelocity owns its own data center so no worrying about having to wait for multiple companies to communicate with each other when you have a need.

$199/month, $0/setup

steve@hivelocity.net
888 869 4678 ext 224

Celeron 2.4 GhZ
256k Memory
40GB HD
300GB Transfer
This is not a reseller. 24/7 Managed Data Center.
Our facilities provide a secure place for carriers, competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs), Internet service providers (ISPs) and other bandwidth-intensive businesses to gain rapid access to superior network and facility resources. Our facilities offer state-of-the-art redundant systems that assure power availability, temperature and humidity control and security.

$160/Montht, $0/Setup and month to month

Larry Romine
Account Executive
Atlantic.Net
3641 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33609

Voice: 800-422-2936 Ext 4842
Cell: 352-615-1496
Fax: 484-492-3945

lromine@staff.atlantic.net
www.atlantic.net

Status