need sponser, good deal for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriggZ117

my counter strike clan is looking for a sponsor that could give us a sever(s) that could run the counter strike online game i saw the severs you guys have and they would work nice for counterstrike we have on sever but its just run on on a computer at a co-ledders house and is relly bad but even with the sever being so laggy we get ppl that only come to are sever it gets lots of ppl on it and some ppl will only play on are sever showing how much advertisement you would get the more severs we get and the more ppl they hold the more we could advertise you on the sever and the more advertisement you get. we also have a website and a fourm that we would advertise you on (http://www.bha.2fear.com/) its not the best website ever but theres lots of posting on the fourm and were going to get a new fourm thats better this weekend if its not on by the end of today that will give use more even more posts making it so lots of ppl would se your advertisement. and we would allso like a voice communication sever if you have of could get us some thing like that i would not care if it was somthing that is some thing i have alredy used like vent or teamspeak or another program you use wich would help up alot in are scrims and the better we are at are scrims the more ppl come to the sever and where a good clan we won all of are scrimes so far and we will soon join a League like cal where you will get even more publicity

i hop you give us this sponsorship i think i will be i good deal for both of us
i be checking the fourms and talk to you about the sponsorship

Ps. i would like to say sry to any spelling and grammer proplems in the post

hope to talk to u soon

TriggZ

Status
Not open for further replies.