need sponsor/cheap server (gaming server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinyPrevails

Greetings, I am DestinyPrevails. I have just recently created a website that is called Half-Life World - www.hlworld.co.nr

I am looking for someone to sponser me and require a gaming server. This gaming server would be equipped with Half-Life (1) and with the mod Natural Selection (one of the most popular Half-Life Mods). Though I have just started my website (and am using a crappy game server on a comp) I believe that we will be getting a lot of traffic once it gets popular. Natural Selection (www.naturalselection.com) Is not as popular as Counter-Strike, but is the ost popular third party game for Half-Life (Which will make it very unique). This WILL help get your website a lot of traffic.

I will be obligated to include an affilate/banner on my site and also include the banner on server (which will also give you alot more traffic).

If anyone can help me out or knows if any companies could host please email me

EMAIL: DestinyPrevails@gmail.com
AIM: ShadowDeadly
MSN: DestinyPrevails@gmail.com

Thanx DestinyPrevails

Thread moved to Sponsored Web Hosting Requests. By the way, DestinyPrevails,

Hi,
Is this a seprate game or another mod for hlf2 ? and how much space and cpu usage does it take up ?

Natural Selection is a mod for half life 1. I dont know the exact numbers but since its using older technology I dont think the resource requirement is huge, unlike half life 2.

techguy said:
Natural Selection is a mod for half life 1. I dont know the exact numbers but since its using older technology I dont think the resource requirement is huge, unlike half life 2.

hmm just wondering do people still play hlf1 i finished hlf1 about 2 years ago and its last level too was wonderful while it lasted but i never played hlf online . Well if u find a hosting let me know maybe i can request something from them too for my own clan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.