Need VPS/Dedicated Host Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohkindachi

Hi I'm looking for either VPS or dedicated server who can meet my needs

-The script i'll be hosting is something like 'remote download' for file sharing site. Download links will be 'transferred' to the server hence user can download from there. No files will be downloaded to the server.
-I need about 1000GB bandwidth daily :help:
-1 GB Ram
-Fast download speed
-Less than 1 GB space
-Budget ~$100USD/Mth (Paid monthly via PP)

I honestly have no idea where you're going to get 1000GB/day(roughly 30TB/month) for $100..

I seriously feel that you would get about 3tb of a 10mbps unmetered port for at the max for $99. For 1000gb/day, you should look into a min budget of $400+

Yeah, for 1TB a day you will need to raise your budget from $100 to around $400-$600...Maybe even higher.

Other than the 100 GB bandwidth, our VPS plans will fit you. if you really need that 100 GB daily then you should look for a dedicated server plan, I don't think VPS will fit you.

Other than the 100 GB bandwidth, our VPS plans will fit you. if you really need that 100 GB daily then you should look for a dedicated server plan, I don't think VPS will fit you.

Off topic, but vexxhost you're site looks great! :)

Back on topic.. With those bandwidth requirements you'll certainly need a dedicated server.. I'd really like to know why you'd need that much? Unless you've got a VERY popular site in which case I'd assume there would be a larger budget for hosting, or you're hosting Warez or Adult content..?

may be kohkindachi will not back again.

Yeah, this happens all the time.. Someone registers to ask a question, we all fill a page or two to help them out, and they're never seen again. Lot's of people forget, but the way I see it someone else is bound to come across this topic and may get some useful information from it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.