- 1.5 GB + Minimum Ram
- 200 - 300 GB BW
- FreeBSD
- Cpanel /Whm

Max. Pay 20 $ - 30 $

Pay to PayPal and Credit

thanks

Last edited:
I regret to inform you but I think that you will need to increase your budget to have good server. With your budget the only hope is oversold service and I assuming that is not what you need right away

With 1.5 GB+ minimum RAM expectations, you are definitely looking at a VPS, best case scenario. BUT, I don't yet know of any provider who would sell a machine with this much dedicated RAM in your price range.

If you were to increase it to $40-50, then you'd have some choices to go with.

Yep, as art said...raising your buget to $40-50 will help you out a lot. You will only find oversold services at your price.

IMHO you are going to have to up your budget to $50 to $75 a month at least. You need to get on a low use node and for that you will pay more than $20-30 per month.

Best of luck with your VPS search,
chris

For a good VPS with this features you need about $70 per month, can you use free control panel to reduce the expenses.

I've seen some dedicated atom with directadmin for $50. It would probably suit your needs better than a vps of this size.

I would recommend to reconsider your budget. In a VPS plan the RAM and CPU Shares greatly contributed towards cost. Other attributes can be flexible in terms of pricing.

Since you are expecting a heavy traffic with a decent load on your VPS please look for providers who offer the above configuration and optionally with dedicated CPU ( Not sharing one ) core(s).

Last edited:
Ya i also think you reconsider your budget. I am giving you comapny web link they are in this business from more than nine years. Company is providing good service. Company link <<URL deleted. Advertising is not allowed>>

You need to keep in mind that the cost for cPanel alone is going to be about $14 to the host, you need a higher budget.

You need to keep in mind that the cost for cPanel alone is going to be about $14 to the host, you need a higher budget.

That depends on what your provider pays for it and if/what they mark it up to. The highest anyone should pay for cPanel is $15 as you can get your own external license for that price.. The lowest I've ever been able to get it for is $9 or $12 w/Fantastico & RVSkin..

I doubt you will find good VPS for that price, if you find something you probably will get what you pay for ... a really cheap server and probably frequent downtime. The advise to raise your budget was a good one