Need Your Opinion.

I think it looks fine. However on the drop down menu i would move the darker shade of blue to the left. :)

First I wish to compliment that your site is Validated. I always encourage this and possibly go further by using a the 1.0 Strict or 1.1 Document Type.

I like the colours and a very clean design.

The search bar at the top could maybe have some colours with a gradient button and float it to the right just to give it some air.

I like your effect javascript drop down menu can I pinch that? Just kidding ;) When you hover over the links I think it would look better if the 2 colours match when you hover over the link with the right shade.

Where am I Section? Basically referring to the bar which currently says Home. I like these types of bars and maybe you should add a small icon to the left just to make it look more interesting.

As for the footer the link colour is too light for the footer maybe you should change it to navy blue.

Thanks for the comments HHS-Rob and Marks. Now, I had change the layout. And extra information, I able the user to submit promotions without registering.

I like the new layout; and I usually don't fond of dark layouts but I think you've done a good job.

Just a note you have 2 errors which are both & just change it to & ;)

I'm not too fond of the logo personally It doesn't seem to integrate well with the rest of the layout.

<li class='active'> - Doesn't seem to work well either; maybe the background should be the same colour to the border beneath it.

Aside from that good job :)

Marks said:
I like the new layout; and I usually don't fond of dark layouts but I think you've done a good job.

Thanks Marks for your comments.

Marks said:
Just a note you have 2 errors which are both & just change it to & ;)

<li class='active'> - Doesn't seem to work well either; maybe the background should be the same colour to the border beneath it.

I dont quite understand on this 2 parts. Care to elaborate more?