Need your Opinion :)

looks nice, but the patterns keep on repeating on a large screen, you should fade out the right side, or simply chunk it out with a black pixel border.

royisher said:
403 error :(

Sorry royisher I think I have banned your IP range so that why you can't see the page :D, my mistake.

Would you please take a look again ?

Again, sorry about the inconvenience :)

DizzyHosting said:
looks nice, but the patterns keep on repeating on a large screen, you should fade out the right side, or simply chunk it out with a black pixel border.

hmm it's not supposed to see the right side since I make it 100% width :(, by the way ......... okie dokie, I will try with fade out the right side then :) thank you DizzyHosting

Good luck for your sales :)

Last edited:
Let's see...

Well, first it takes alot of time until the page is coming up...

Are you sure you got me of the banned IP's :)?

It's not giving 403, but isn't loading :(

Check it out... can't be my connection, because I'm on T1 + All sites are ok here :D

Oh la la hihi, I think we are in automate reboot time . It will be back soon :)

You can ping this IP : 66.230.226.48 to see the connection works

FINALLY I'm at your site :)

Nice Site, logo, why shown twice ?? maybe you need to think on those that are 1024x768

Site loads a bit slow...

Nice smily from Invision Board :p

You may want to improve the images, to more better look, and not low quality... :)

That it, nice site :)

Regards,

I like your web site, but if you're looking for an honest constructed critisism:

- Try to change that huge blue horizontal image to something more appealing. By that I mean the pictures of PEOPLE that are happy. Go to gettimages or any other photo stock bases and look for something more friendly and attractive to people. Like, for example, go to webhosting.com - notice what pictures they have in their top header. This kind of thing.

- Font is no good. As a customer, I had trouble reading and seeing what it is you are offering. Why would you create inconvenience for so many potential clients, the majority of whom do not wish to make special effort when shopping around - most of them seem to choose something they are comfortable to work with. Change it to a user-friendly font and make the size bigger. Otherwise - you require customers to do all the effort and work, when it should be otherwise.

PS: I do not run a hosting company. My opinion comes from experience as a customer.

Good luck! You're well on the right track!

Best,

Thank you guys, I think I would take more time to combine all your ideas and create completely new template :) It's better by that way :).

If you don't mind to add more comments to help me improve on new layout, don't hesitate to post. I'm really appreciated it very much.

Best Regards, :)