NetHostingTalk.Com Review Forums Please

Well, it is an Invision board and the best thing about it is the skin! Looks very attractive. I guess we should thank Nexus who designed it. :)

I really like the skin, I think it looks nice. The designer's site doesnt seem to be up yet though - its too bad, I was hoping to find something by him/her for myself

Yes, I agree. That skin is incredible for Invision Board. What did you do mostly put the outer parts of the board in the board wrapper?

Nope. :) That's definately IPB. Btw all they've just released 1.3 pre full release. Full comes out next week..

BTW, if you need help converting the skin to 1.3 it's not hard at all. Their system does it for you.

What? Not stable where in the world did you get that at? It's already more stable than 1.2, and soon to be even more stable with the FINAL release.

Although I guess I can understand where you're coming from.

Of course, but that was 1.1 - I mean c'mon lol it's a joke now. Usually if Matt says it's stable then it's.... Very Stable lol. Anyways - This isn't a thread about IPB, I am more than sure that the mods wouldn't appreciate us going off topic. If you would like to continue this please do PM me. It could make good conversation.

I dont have the time to talk about ibf. As i am moving to invision when the site grows. I think IBF is unstable and does not have many hacks.

You're moving to ibf? I don't think you meant that. I honostly would like to hear how you honostly think that IPB (IBF??) is in anyway unstable, and not any hacks (I am sure well over 1000 at ibplanet.com alone) Anyways, very nice website either way. Congrats, see ya.

I mean moving over to VB and there is only 400 hacks for 1.2..... IBF is not stable in many ways after i have ran test. It was only for this skin that i changed to IBF.