NetLine Host - Shared Web Hosting - $29.99 Per Year

JLondon

NetLine Host started out as Hosting-Made-Simple.com back in 2005. Recently, NetLine Host has changed ownership and had a little restoration. This has brought us to offering 40% off of our shared and reseller hosting that was already dirt cheap to start out with!

NetLine Host Shared Web Hosting
  • Unlimited E-Mail Addresses
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • cPanel With Fantastico Installed
  • 3,000 MB Hard Disk Space
  • 150 GB High Quality Bandwidth Per Month
  • Unlimited Add-On Domains
  • Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Placement On A Fast & Reliable Server
  • 24/7 Support
As Low As $29.99 Per Year
More Information: NetLine Host Shared Web Hosting

Thanks for your response IkY0294. The server that we're currently selling on is located in Miami, FL. It has a dual core AMD Opteron 246 with 4 GB Ram.

Just to give this a little better deal, the first one to order here will get $10 off the first year! That's $19.99 for the first year, you can't get any better than that.

Netlinehost.com ripoff bad hosting scam hosting poor hosting cheap hosting Netlinehos

netlinehost . com NETLINEHOST also known as the worst hosting you may ever receive in your life. Apart from some of the worst down times, hacked server or maybe the host the server in their basement and crashed or got stolen who knows , lost my whole data and i haven't got sorry,,, and at the end they suspend my account for not paying, why should i, i immediately switched to another hosting company and paid 4 times more, but i know i want be dealing with crap

Recap of how Netlinehost .com is a scam and has poor hosting support:

1. Poor tech support turnout

2. Bad tech support a.k.a. incompetent tech support

3. Performance- Server speeds were congested from poor drive partioning and heavy loads

they refuse to give my data,, can you believe that, they are without a second though the worst hosting company on earth if not the galaxy...

hani, please share with us the URL that you host(ed) with the company in order to validate your post. There is no way the company or other users can hold your review valid otherwise.