New design - So hardwork 2 Gelhost

Looks decent. That elephant thing is creepy as hell lol. I also don't like all the pinstriped. Kind of hard on the eyes. I'd change the background to a basic solid color or a gradient or something.

looks different and that is a good thing.

However I do get warnings of your server being vulnerable to the Heartbleed SSL bug

I love the site, but the pink triangle like objects all over the design kind of distracts the eyes. I'd rather see them gone and that is my only problem. Besides that, I love your design, nice job.

I like your site and have only one negative thing to say about it, but this is my opinion.

With my glasses on all the triangles on it make it look to busy for me.

Hello,

Still looking for some feedbacks

Well Mr Gel, you have received a month of feedback and everyone is saying the same thing. But you haven't done a thing about it. Apparently you disagree with everyone heheh.

As another host, I am curious about something else. How did you arrive at those disk space quotas? 107GB, 177GB, 247GB and 317GB? How come not 100, 150, 250, 300 for example?

Hi

Website looks good, as an improvement:
If you make the banner a bit smaller, you will have your page fold right under your top info!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why an elephant, it's not the speed I guess? Or is it stronger than a gator ?: ))), I would go with a less humanoid, more lifelike elephant.

The elephant struck me once the page loaded up, pretty unique indeed. Overall the website looks fine and I've also clicked around on your website too. One thing though, make the links standout a bit. Play with close related colors on your front page.

Wow, there's a lot going on on that page. Especially the background is distracting. I like that it's "bold", but it's a little too much, I think. It takes away from what you want people to do, which is buy VPS (I think).

The background in the headers seems to have a 99.9% uptime watermark. That's weird and, again, distracting.

Not sure if this is on purpose, but left "Compare plans" button is upside-down on the shared hosting plan..