New Free Hosting Started

LSComputers

you can get 5gb space 25gb transfer from deservers.info. Im testing them now, to see if there good, 100%uptime and fast servers.. lets hope it stays this way. good spot for backing up files

Hum, seems its gone down.. Ill wait for the owner to sign on to msn, they are located in toronto canada. maybe thats why my speed was great :)

lol have they comeback up yet i was intrested when the first post was posted until i learnt they where having downtime

Thank god, my companie doesnt due business with these people, seems there having dc trouble. they cant tell when there be on there feet again. If your in need of free webhosting, Icould create a package for you, just requesting a referal sale first. If you want to do this pm me

An offer that generous most certainly will burn a hole in a webhosts pocket. I myself on rare occasions will maybe give away free hosting to 2 individuals with a gig of space. Generally, something I only do for friends or family. When I initially started I was all "Come one, come all" no banners no pop-ups I quickly found that I was merely burning a hole in my pocket and smartened up.

Do keep in mind that downtime generally doesn't mean the individual has bad business practices. This poor fellow could simply be a reseller stuck with a, well...we will say below average host (nice way of putting it).;)

kiz9999 said:
how could they offer so much space and bandwith. It seems to be too good to be true.

lol. it cant be true. They have been down for over 1 month.

I dont think there going to be in business again :p