New launched gaming comm. searching server sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegazx

Okey first of all let me start off with saying this.

We're right now a fresh new launched 'gaming community' (in various ways). This means that we're not as big as some people get to their minds when they hear the word 'community'. We're somewhat of a gaming community that's expertise in helping people in various ways for several FPS and MMORPG games. It could be all from guides, hints, hacks etc.
We're right now still somewhat under a development stage where we're at the moment attract people to our new launched community by providing various kind of help as I wrote just some sentence ago. We have our original future plan to go after right now that we're under a near future going to affiliate with various FPS and MMORPGS server games. What we're 'requesting' right now is a counter-strike 1.6 public server with minimum 12slots. We're of course providing advertise space for the company/provider of the sponsor. As you can see, http://www.electronicsportsunited.com , you're going to get the head advertise banner that's located in the logo. We're providing various clans webhosting space and sub-domain of our own. And in each site that hosting the server provider will get a advertise space there aswell.

If anyone find this any interesting I could be contacted via mail on
omega@electronicsportsunited.com
or via msn; empathies@gmail.com

Thank you for taking your time by reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.