new layout - serverexpert.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. I like how phpBB2 is coming along. One thing I don't like is how when writing a post, the preview and submit are opposite what the other BBs are. I hit Preview instead of submit too many times to count. Of course, that's easily fixed, but it comes like that by default (which is what I don't like).

Back on topic: your new design looks good. :)

allera said:
Very nice. I like how phpBB2 is coming along.

phpBB 2.0 was actually released on Thursday. That's the reason why mysql crashed. serverexpert.com is on the same server as phpbb.com and phpbb.com has been a tad busy.

I agreee with the buttons. Easy to flip-flop.

Frank

The forum Looks good

Hey ffeingol,

Your forum looks good the colors blend well, and are easy on the eyes.
I will be sure to come back to look around your site as it grows

Best of luck with your site

Why do i see this page:

Site Administrator Login

To log into the Site Administrator control panel, click on the Site Administrator link to launch the login screen. Your login is the Site username, your domain is the site's domainname.com and the password is case sensitive. Once you are logged into the Site Administrator, you can change your password.

User Administrator Login

To log into the User Administrator, click on the User Administrator link to launch the login screen. Your login is your username, your domain is the site's domainname.com and the password is case sensitive. Once you are logged into the User Administrator, you can change your password.

Documentation

Site Administrator Online Help

User Administrator Online Help

Status
Not open for further replies.