new name for hosting company

Denny

I don't know if it's ok to ask this, but figured I would try.

I need to come up with a new name for my hosting company. I've asked friends and so far have received a bunch of silly responses. I've got a month to come up with a new name. Actually less than a month so I can get some other things in order.

Perhaps if you want to suggest words instead of domains so that I can try and come up with a combination for a domain name.

I know this is an odd request, but I am stumped and sometimes a suggestion can lead to the answer after some work. Thanks in advance or sorry if this needs to be removed.

I really like that TheReason. Its inovative, and not too proffesional, wilst sounding proffesional at the same time.

Its hard to explain, but it is a ver good name :)

The key to a good name is something unique. Hosting Junkie sounds good, if you had a good design and logo that went with that theme it would be great for branding.

Thanks for the suggestions. I not sure Hosting Junkie is the direction I want to go, but it is catchy. I appreciate everyone giving their ideas here.

Then you should be more specific with your "direction" ;). Hosting Junkie is great, I think for any direction... but thats just me :)

Well I agree that "junkie" may have a slightly negative connotation and might not be so big with businesses. I've seen people not want to use SurveyMonkey's service due to the name alone. It is all a matter of preference and what people think is professional (or not)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123