New Site

CMTHosting

Hello,

I have just finished doing the new CMT Hosting site. Take a look www.cmthosting.net It's not fnished yet I need to install SSL and give the billing system a custom look to go with the new template.

Let me know what you think of the new site, and let me know if you notice any errors.

Thanks

Thread moved to Website Development & Design.

Left align the text on the main page and on all other pages. You may want to include a link to your TOS within the text on your shared hosting plans, so you don't have to go through what you described in another thread.

Rework the ticket system page: you have a trouble ticket system login within your design within a frame within your design. Just doesn't look right.

I don't like the idea of using an inline frame. Why not open up the left for left navigation and maybe create a hover effect for your top image navigation?

I would prefer to see the template look more personal. It just feels like a template right now.

Just my :twocents:.

There is a black frame around the text in the center when the homepage is loaded in IE and FireFox. However, this doesn't show up in Safari. I personally think it looks better without it anyway, but you may want to test the site in some other browsers to check it loads as you expect it to.:)