nice template, going for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
both links 404
and the main url even on 2Mb broadband takes an *age* to load ...

incidentally you're also not complying with the UK/EU distance selling regulations - no address on your site etc.

hm thats wierd, theres no problem when i view them? Are you interested in the templates because i will send you the previews via email if you are?
Thanks
Fusion Development

fusiondev said:
hm thats wierd, theres no problem when i view them? Are you interested in the templates because i will send you the previews via email if you are?
Thanks
Fusion Development

quite difficult to say without seeing them ;)

actually if you have them as *real* sites rather than pictures which sdly are a bit small for my poor eyes to get to the detail of,
i'd like to take a look, am prepared to sign something to indicate we wont pinch the design/code/html or whatever if necessary, it's v.nice but i'd like to see the reality

the speed issue is prob the distance between me in the uk and you wherever ...

LMK

what customisation does it come with - for example woudl you include changing the names on the buttons from projects/promotion to network/prices
etc ?

Hmm well if you wanted the flash etc changed there would be a little fee such as $5-$10.
Thanks
Fusion Development

Thank you for the tip, Reyna.

Template Monster:

c) UNAUTHORIZED USE
You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.

FusionDev, do you have their permission?

Status
Not open for further replies.