no sarcasm...

jasondaydesign

Hi All,

I have been perusing the forums in my quest of gaining more knowledge and making decisions about my web hosting business.

I am a member at WebHostingTalk forums as well, and I wanted to let the moderators and community know how much more I appreciate the tone in this forum.

There is less sarcasm and more helpful recommendations.

so kudos...

Thread moved to New Member Introductions.

Glad to hear you've found some helpful recommendations while searching around.

Oh, and, welcome. :)

Welcome to HD forum, Jason! :wave:

I do agree with you, the atmosphre here is much more pleasant and everyone is very helpful.

Welcome to Hosting Discussion. Most of us here are also members at WHT, but the atmosphere on HD is so much better. Glad to see you here. :D

WHT member also (along with too many other boards) but there is a definite friendship/comradery here at HD that is unlike most of the other boards.

Between that, and the mods doing a bang up job keeping spammers away, it's a very CLEAN board with no fights or flames too. Go figure, a respectable forum for adults ;)

On a side note, as a recommendation, I think if you seperated out VPS from Dedicated it would better organize the boards (as they really are 2 different animals)

and thanks for the welcome!

On a side note, as a recommendation, I think if you seperated out VPS from Dedicated it would better organize the boards (as they really are 2 different animals)

Hi Jason, welcome to our (well, yours now, too) community. I hope you enjoy the experience, and if there is anything that you'd like or want, feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for your recommendation. I think as fortressDewey above mentioned, to be able to do that, we need more activity and more traffic. And that's exactly has been my focus this year. :)

Nice welcoming thread here. :)

Glad to see you join yet another hosting board Jason. Every forum has its own feel and atmosphere, and you can only find the one that suits you best by trying them out.