non-profit host?

Non profit as in free hosting no ads? No money no income but they pay for the servers and network and support? :devil:

I know there are hosts that donate to charity, but none that give all of their profits away to non-profit organizations.

Web hosting is a very time consuming business and I doubt that there would be the kind of host that you're looking for.

And, Interesting idea!

AndrewWetzel,

Like everyone else has said it would be very difficult to do that; however, I do guess that there are organizations that do, do it in very expensive markets. It would be an idea to try to start. Maybe, someone ought to try it and see how it comes out. It might actually work if you can keep costs low, uptime high, and support great.

No, i going to give a % of sales to them, just wanted to see if we could make a non-profit company that host could sign up with....

MOD NOTE: Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted. We rely on your future cooperation. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: