Nothing but good things when advertising on HD!

DavidL

I am not one with good creative writing skills but I just have to drop in and say that my advertising experience so far with HostingDiscussion has been great.
With the ease of signing up, sending funds and being right there at your control panel to see your ad running seconds later was far more pleasing then some other places not to mention that my FIRST day brought me a great client! I would also find this place more targeted than other places but I am not here to compare.
I also want to mention the great support that Artashes had givin me with super fast responses and fast setup on other advertising related events as well.
I am glad to say that my ROI with HD is in the postive side and will be doing much more business with HD & Crew in the future.

Thanks HD :thumbsup:

Hello David!

Even though we spoke about your positive experience with advertising in private, I really appreciate it that you found the time to leave your comments publicly as well. Your review, would hopefully help market our community and attract more members in coming weeks, months, years, centu... ooh.. better not get ahead of myself.

Again, I appreciate your honest view of it. You are an amazing client to have.

Best,

Glad to hear it David! It was really considerate of you to take the time to post this review.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :)
Most of the time you see nothing but bad things said where I am one to give my review to the ones that deserve it.