Off topic

GPDhost

Couldn't seem to find thread for random stuff where you can discuss anything and everything, so I thought I'd make one :D

So what kind of random stuff are we talking about? I'll be going to the movies this afternoon to watch BAAHUBALI 2.

Except this whole forum dedicated to random off-topic stuff. :)

Having said that, I love random stuff. What kind of stuff are you into?

Looks like some sort of museum :D I'd go to get some coffie there and just enjoy the day.

In reality, it is a very old lobby of a Royal Bank of Canada. One creative company rented their space, split it in two. Turned one half into their own office and launched a public cafe in the other half. They also have private areas where anyone can rent a dedicated desk work space on a monthly basis, kind of like those "shared work environment" concepts. Cool idea.

1st of may, ah weather is fine hope everyone is having a great day :)

Weather is not fine. Not fine at all. Been raining for 24 hours and no stopping in sight. If anything, all the way till May 8 it looks very rainy and still no summer vibes in sight. That's Canada for you.

Super dry and super hot here in FL. :crap:

Sure, rub it in. :thumbup:

Weather is not fine. Not fine at all. Been raining for 24 hours and no stopping in sight. If anything, all the way till May 8 it looks very rainy and still no summer vibes in sight. That's Canada for you.

Sure, rub it in. :thumbup:

Trust me the rain is not so bad! We need rain here real BAD atm, the whole state is practically on fire.. :shaky:

Fire + Home = :cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8