Oh hi there

DJAB Hosting

Hello everyone! I represent DJAB Networks, LLC, a collective of esteemed astronauts and politicians looking to make the Death Star a reality web design company that has made it's home in Wheeling, West Virginia. Yes, as a matter of fact, they do have electricity in West Virginia! It surprised us too, we thought we'd have to set up shop on potato lamps and waterwheels.

We began venturing into web hosting full time after having way more resources on our servers than our web design clients were using, and have found the web hosting business to be much more upbeat and exciting, albeit sometimes challenging. We are looking forward to sharing some of our knowledge as well as learning from others with enterprise experience here on HostingDiscussion.

Live long and prosper!

Love,

DJAB Networks

I can't believe I missed such a cool introduction. Thanks for taking a minute to introduce myself. Can you at least five us your first name so that I can associate someone to a corporate name? :)

Welcome to HostingDiscussion.com. I really hope that you enjoy the community and benefit from it in the long-run as well.

If I can be of any help, feel free to contact me directly.